If you have service in your heart and can always find your smile, you might have what it takes to be a First Federal Community Bank employee. Every position in our bank is primarily one of service, whether to our customers, our fellow employees or our community. Of course, banking background and experience are recommended, but we are looking for employees who can provide exceptional service because our First Federal family deserves and expects nothing less than the best.
While we don't always have positions available, it is never a bad idea to let us know you want to join us in our pursuit of excellence. Bring or mail your resume by our Downtown Banking Center or email it along with an explanation of why you would be a good fit for First Federal Community Bank to our Human Resources Department.
First Federal has an open full-time teller position in Paris. If you are interested in applying, please go to Workforce Solutions at 5210 SE Loop 286 (next door to James Hodge Motors).
- Exceptional appearance and verbal communication with coworkers and customers
- Questions/Concerns about customers' accounts, deposits, withdrawals, debit cards, statements, checks, etc.
- Customer relationships / cross selling
- Knowledge in various programs: gold teller, CIM, etc
- Completing required ongoing training via internet or internal
- Knowledge in bank policies, procedures, and Regulatory rules
- Deposits / Withdrawals / Transfers
- Check cashing
- Loan payments
- Interest payments
- Principal increase/decrease
- Fees : late, legal, etc
- Night drop / Mail
- Safe Deposit Box payments
- Cash advances
- Commercial change orders
- Various General Ledger postings and Journal Entry’s
- Issuing Cashier Checks (internal and customers)
- Responsible for their own cash drawer and balancing with the teller system.
- Responsible for their checks received and balancing with the teller system.
- Maintaining their cash drawer not to exceed the daily limit
- Buying / Selling cash to/from vaults
- Responsible for securing cash, coin, negotiable items at all times
- ATM balancing
- Various dual control procedures
Other tasks as assigned.